Thursday, July 20, 2023

Sadlifehappylife

 Warm drops drip 

Thoughts running this trip 


All day and night 

My one true rite  


I’m alone in this space 

With a mind of a maze


Don’t know start to end

It’s all in a bend 


Squeezed in between 

I’ve forgotten to dream 


And I’m lying on the floor 

Starting at a knob on the door 


I’m stuck

Legs held in this muck 


And I’m falling through

No hands to hold on to 


It’s all black, and space is spare 

If only to live I’d dare 


Would I see the light 

With all my might 


And pull myself up

Out of this self-fuck-up,


We call a life 

Full of strife 


With a few happy days 

While the stars hold my gaze 


And the moon shines away 

Until the sun brings a brand new, fucked up day 


(This one is for giving space to all the negative thoughts just as much we aspire to hold positive ones) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadlifehappylife

 Warm drops drip  Thoughts running this trip  All day and night  My one true rite   I’m alone in this space  With a mind of a maze Don’t kno...